BIOPELLET REACTOR SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE USE OF SOLID CARBON DOSING BIOPELLETS
These Revolutionary Media Reactors have a fluidizing cone bottom design to help keep the Biopellet media in suspension and evenly disperse the water upwards, without restricting the flow through the unit. These advanced reactor units also includes fastening screws on the lid for a sure tight seal and a meshNEW durable acrylic screen to keep the biopellets within the reactor without the risk of restricting flow or clogging like other media reactors on the market. These units come in 3 different sizes.
RECOMMENDED TANK SIZE UP TO 475 GALLONS
• Solid Construction
• Reverse Cone Dispersement Plate
• UpperContainment Screen
• Union Fittings
• Check Valve
• Capacity: 4600ml
• Suggested Amount: 2000ml*
• Diameter: 5.5″ | Height: 21″
• Footprint: 7″ x 7″ – 8.3″ with lid
• Input & Output:½” Direct PVC or barb fittings ½” or 5/8″ barb fittings
• BioSphere Media
• Feed Pump producing~1000Gph with valve
Warranty -1 year warranty on reactor body.
*depends on brand of BioPellet media used.
Note: BioSphere media recommended